Tuesday, 27/Jun/2017, 3:05:24 AM
Free Premium Account:Hotfile,Rapidshare,Real-debrid,Alldebrid,4Shared,Crocko,Freakshare,Mediafire,Extabit,Filefactory,Filejungle,filepost,Uploadstation,Uploading,Uploded & allso free full version software,movies,music,game & Many More...Click here Or,direct Visit our Forum :Enjoy With us FREEFORALL.UCOZ.COM
Like Us on Facebook
Click To visit
Welcome Back to -->>
How to Submit Articl...
How to use Cookie
How to use Reg file ...
Tips and Tricks
Premium Accounts Zone
Forgot your password ?
Register to be a member
Guest,You are not register,get Register & Chat/View Topic
Sharing Email addresses,othersite link and spamming to chatbox strictly prohibited. Don't warning,You will be banned.
» How to Check if Your Computer is Infected or Not
How to Check if Your Computer is Infected or Not
1. Open the "Run" by pressing "windows key + r" or go to "Start", and then select "Run".
2. Type msconfig
3. A window will come up. Go to the "Startup" Tab.
4. Now as you can see, you have the list of all the applications that start with Windows. You can find almost every RAT/Stealer/Keylogger/bot...
5. Search for some file like "Stub.exe" ,"server.exe" ,"s3rver.exe"... This are the most used names.
If you found one uncheck it, and click on "Save". Reboot your computer, and you have successfully prevented the malware(s) to startup with the system.
Second Method: Checking the Registry
In the registry every application saves its configuration, of course malware too. Malware often uses the Registry to startup, and Save the options.
1. Open the "Run" (Start -> Run)
2. Write regedit.exe
3. Search In The HKey_Current_User (HKCU) for the Software Folder.
4. There will be a list with the programs. If you are infected, you'll find something like Server or Stub, some sh*t like that.
5. If you found one, delete that entry (Right Click -> Delete Entry).
1. Install Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. It's really the best anti-malware. Check for updates and make a full scan.
Click & Download
Tips and Tricks
| Views: 381 | Added by:
Only registered users can add comments.
Post Your vote
Rate my site
Total of answers:
Log in with uID
Old login form
None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server. The links are
provided solely by this site's users. The administrator of this site cannot be held
responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. You may not use this
site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so.
It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms.
Copyright @ Freeforall.ucoz.com
© 2017 |