Tuesday, 27/Jun/2017, 3:05:42 AM
Free Premium Account:Hotfile,Rapidshare,Real-debrid,Alldebrid,4Shared,Crocko,Freakshare,Mediafire,Extabit,Filefactory,Filejungle,filepost,Uploadstation,Uploading,Uploded & allso free full version software,movies,music,game & Many More...Click here Or,direct Visit our Forum :Enjoy With us FREEFORALL.UCOZ.COM
Like Us on Facebook
Click To visit
Welcome Back to -->>
How to Submit Articl...
How to use Cookie
How to use Reg file ...
Tips and Tricks
Premium Accounts Zone
Forgot your password ?
Register to be a member
Guest,You are not register,get Register & Chat/View Topic
Sharing Email addresses,othersite link and spamming to chatbox strictly prohibited. Don't warning,You will be banned.
» Lock Your Computer With USB Flash Drive
Lock Your Computer With USB Flash Drive
Using this trick you will be able to lock your computer with a Usb. The computer will work only when the Usb is plugged in. Once the Usb is removed keyboard and mouse will automatically get disabled and your screen will get dark. Moreover your computer will get automatically locked. To unlock the computer you will need to insert the Usb again.
This trick will work on on all versions of windows including both windows 32 bit and 64 bit
Here is the Trick to lock Your Computer With Usb Using Predator
1. Download predator software (Link Below)
2. Predator will get launched automatically after completing installation if not you can run it from Start/Programs/Predator
3. Now Insert your Usb. You will get a message to define your new password (This process will not format your pendrive and your pendrive data will not be affected by this at all)
4. Click on Ok and Enter your your new password in next dialog box
5. Check that the drive letter displayed under “USB key drive” actually matches your flash drive or choose the correct letter from the dropdown list
6. Finally click on Create Key button and then on OK button
After this the software will automatically exit.Now restart the program by clicking the icon on desktop.
Predator will take few seconds for initialization. Once the icon in the taskbar turns green then your software has initialized itself.
Click & Download
Tips and Tricks
| Views: 362 | Added by:
Only registered users can add comments.
Post Your vote
Rate my site
Total of answers:
Log in with uID
Old login form
None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server. The links are
provided solely by this site's users. The administrator of this site cannot be held
responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. You may not use this
site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so.
It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms.
Copyright @ Freeforall.ucoz.com
© 2017 |