Tuesday, 27/Jun/2017, 3:05:33 AM
Free Premium Account:Hotfile,Rapidshare,Real-debrid,Alldebrid,4Shared,Crocko,Freakshare,Mediafire,Extabit,Filefactory,Filejungle,filepost,Uploadstation,Uploading,Uploded & allso free full version software,movies,music,game & Many More...Click here Or,direct Visit our Forum :Enjoy With us FREEFORALL.UCOZ.COM
Like Us on Facebook
Click To visit
Welcome Back to -->>
How to Submit Articl...
How to use Cookie
How to use Reg file ...
Tips and Tricks
Premium Accounts Zone
Forgot your password ?
Register to be a member
Guest,You are not register,get Register & Chat/View Topic
Sharing Email addresses,othersite link and spamming to chatbox strictly prohibited. Don't warning,You will be banned.
» Coolest Tricks for Firefox Browser
Coolest Tricks for Firefox Browser
So here are the best 7 Tricks for Firefox browser
1. More space on the screen: Using smaller icons will get more space on the screen within the browser. To do this go to: View>Toolbars>Customize>Click on “Use small icons.
2. Use keywords: You can make your search a bit faster by customizing the Firefox search bar. It is best to use for frequently visited sites, such as Wikipedia.com
Open wikipedia.com and Right click search bar of wikipedia. Now you will see a option to Add keyword for this search click on it and enter an easy keyword that you can remember, for example, “wiki“
Now,When you want something on wikipedia, type Wiki in Firefox address Bar followed by your search term.
Like: wiki human history
When you press Enter key it will search wikipedia for human history and show you the results.
You can do this for any search box on any website.
3. Keyboard shortcuts: Firefox has several shortcuts to make more practical use:
* Spacebar (scroll down the page)
* Shift + Spacebar (scroll up the page)
* Ctrl + F (find words on the page)
* Alt + N (find next word)
* Ctrl + D (bookmark)
* Ctrl + T (new tab)
* Ctrl + K (go to the search bar)
* Ctrl + L (go to address bar)
* Ctrl + = (increase text size)
* Ctrl + – (decrease text size)
* Ctrl + W (close tab)
* F5 (refresh)
* Alt + Home (go to the home page)
4. AutoComplete: We can access web pages just by putting the name without having to put ”www” or “.com / net / org / ….” Just putting for example “hackpconline” and pressing Shift + Enter will add the “.net” at the end automatically. For”.com“ press Ctrl + Enter for “.Org” press Ctrl + Shift + Enter.
5. Navigation between tabs, you can also use the Keyboard keys to navigate between tabs.
* Ctrl + Tab (move tab)
* Ctrl + Shft + Tab (back tab)
* Ctrl +1-9 (skip to the tab number x)
6. Mouse Shortcuts: Besides keyboard shortcuts exist, there are also using the mouse:
* Central-click on a link (open a new tab)
* Shift + Wheel up (previous page)
* Shift + Wheel down (next page)
* Ctrl-Wheel up (decrease text size)
* Ctrl-wheel down (increase text size)
* Central-click on a tab (closes tab)
7. Delete history items from the address bar: Just choose by selecting the page you want to delete and press the Delete button.
Tips and Tricks
| Views: 335 | Added by:
Only registered users can add comments.
Post Your vote
Rate my site
Total of answers:
Log in with uID
Old login form
None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server. The links are
provided solely by this site's users. The administrator of this site cannot be held
responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. You may not use this
site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so.
It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms.
Copyright @ Freeforall.ucoz.com
© 2017 |