Tuesday, 27/Jun/2017, 8:14:16 AM
Free Premium Account:Hotfile,Rapidshare,Real-debrid,Alldebrid,4Shared,Crocko,Freakshare,Mediafire,Extabit,Filefactory,Filejungle,filepost,Uploadstation,Uploading,Uploded & allso free full version software,movies,music,game & Many More...Click here Or,direct Visit our Forum :Enjoy With us FREEFORALL.UCOZ.COM
Like Us on Facebook
Click To visit
Welcome Back to -->>
How to Submit Articl...
How to use Cookie
How to use Reg file ...
Tips and Tricks
Premium Accounts Zone
Forgot your password ?
Register to be a member
Guest,You are not register,get Register & Chat/View Topic
Sharing Email addresses,othersite link and spamming to chatbox strictly prohibited. Don't warning,You will be banned.
» Outpost Security Suite Pro 7.5 (3720.574.1668) Multilanguage (x86/x64)
Outpost Security Suite Pro 7.5 (3720.574.1668) Multilanguage (x86/x64)
ALL-IN-ONE INTERNET SECURITY. Comprehensive Internet protection featuring antivirus, firewall, antispam, web safety and proactive defense tools. It is just a robust combination of award-winning firewall, fast and effective anti-malware, personalized antispam and proactive Host Protection module to protect up against the most Internet risks. Includes automated configuration service along with other user aids. Outpost Security Suite Pro increases the first collection of defense against rogue software by proactively controlling how programs behave and interact with a PC. The Host Protection safeguard, which proactively monitors for and blocks the sorts of sophisticated hacking techniques used to compromise or steal data, suggests that malicious activity is no longer possible. By analyzing threats and displaying actionable alerts, Host Protection stops zero-day attacks and shields your computer against inappropriate operations, so that it is “defended in advance” against security risks like botnets and inadvertent data disclosure.
• System and Application Guard New!
• File and folder lock New!
• Preemptive threat protection Enhanced!
• Self-protection Enhanced!
Network security & continuity
• Application access control
• Optimized firewall New!
• Connection security
• Comprehensive coverage
• Intrusion protection
• 360-degree anti malware Enhanced!
• Modernized AV engine Enhanced!
• Email and USB devices instant check Improved!
• Heuristics analyzer for autorun objects New!
• Better manageable malware quarantine Improved!
• Faster, more intelligent scans
• Scheduled scans and exclusions
Email and web: privacy and safety
• Keyword-based blocking Reinstated!
• Protection from spam
• Email safety
• Unsafe internet site access restriction
• IP Blocklist keeps surfing clean
• Safe repository internet hosting is data
• Ad-free, anonymous surfing
Tracking & Control
• Program activity monitor close at hand New!
• Quick status overview
• Actionable alerts
• Process activity
• Network activity monitoring
• Password-protection, multiple configuration profiles
• Manageable events logs
• Driver certification and 64-bit systems support
• Windows 7 support Improved!
• IPv6 support
• Adaptive firewall rules
• Entertainment mode for uninterrupted gameplay and video viewing
Convenience and Simplicity
• Automatic configuration
• ImproveNet delivers more ready-made configurations
• SmartAdvisor - instant, context-sensitive help
• Hands-free updates
• Auto-learning mode
Supported platforms: 32- and 64-bit Windows (Windows 7, Vista, XP, Server 2003, 2008), Windows 2000 (SP3 and above).
What’s New in Outpost 7:
• Application guard New! The new Application Guard feature, which has come about as upgrading to Outpost’s Proactive Protection module, defends sensitive data stored by various Internet-enabled applications including instant messengers, internet explorer, e-mail clients and e-banking software from compromise. Items including cached/saved login details and passwords, configuration files, electronic wallet contents, etc. at the moment are shielded from being tampered or hijacked by unauthorized non-related applications.
• System guard Improved! Being an extension to Outpost’s Proactive Protection module, the machine Guard feature secures critical system files and configurations against misuse or compromise. The list of protected items could possibly be extended with the help of this software of this opting to the protected system software list.
• File and folder lock New! File & Folder Lock functionality enables protection of locally-stored assets from corruption, modification or illegal access by other users or malware. With just a few clicks inside the “File and Folder Lock” section of the Proactive Protection settings panel in Outpost, you can easily pick a folder or file you intend to protect and hang up limitations by defining access password.
• Real-time File and Registry Activity monitoring New! File and Registry Activity gives an invaluable possibility for look into system events at the closer range by monitoring activity of a typical given active process and tracking system adjustments in live. You can analyze every active process, its path and time along with track registry adjustments to order to do this with Outpost’s ample functionality.
• Antivirus module Improved! The antivirus engine has become improved with new detection and cure capabilities. Besides, the Quarantine component has become reworked for being more actionable - it’s now easier to select suspicious objects. Agnitum’s heuristic analyzer, part of Antimalware, has become updated to guarantee efficient monitoring of autostarted objects’ behavior on system start-up.
• Restored Content Filter New! Legacy of Outpost 4.0, Content Filter has become restored inside the latest version of Outpost. The module analyzes web contents for your presence of defined keywords before some page is loaded, and steers an individual from the suspicious or abusive sources over the internet.
• Extended Anti-Leak capabilities Improved! New forms of data leak techniques are actually incorporated into Outpost’s Proactive Defense module to guarantee up-to-date protection against new attacks utilized in zero-day threats. The module’s effectiveness has become proved by successfully deterring new malware samples and passing existing leak tests.
• Update process Improved! Whenever updates towards the main antivirus engine (executable module) become available, they are automatically applied without resorting to user participation (providing, needless to say, for system reboot). This ensures latest protection is usually in place with no hassles in the user’s end.
• Stability on new platforms Improved! The introduction of new standards towards the Outpost 7 lineup cause it to better compatible and stable running to the new Windows 7 platform, with fewer occurrences of slowdowns and interoperability issues. These changes make Outpost better yet positioned to satisfy one's destiny arrival of brand new Windows OS.
• Graphical user interface with a facelift Improved!
The interface changes specified for to mirror the ultra-modern Windows 7 look and give better visibility of product notifications. Redesigned setting panels make program configuration more.
Alterations in Outpost Security Suite Pro 7.5 - Performance Edition (3717.574.1668) June 15, 2011:
* On-demand antimalware is perfectly up to 2.Five times faster
* On-access antimalware is perfectly up to Twice faster
* Web page filtering is 3x faster
* Updated SmartScan delivers around Five times faster subsequent antimalware scans
* Filtering for spyware sites is perfectly up to 100 times faster
* CPU and memory consumption are lower
* Improved performance and stability on 64-bit PCs
* New SmartDecision module increases accuracy of non-signature detection
* Antimalware engine, updated to v5.3, delivers greater detection accuracy
* New clipboard and screen content protection secures cut-and-paste operations and prevents screen scraping
* Auto-Learn mode now operates more securely, even on infected PCs
* Updated Heuristic Analyzer increases new threat detection rates
* Autorun Protection prevents malware from spreading via USB drives
* Updated and extended directory of applications and associated data protected by AppGuard
* Improved PDF scanning
* Enhanced self-protection mechanism
* Greater control over registry backup and restore attempts
Compatibility and Simplicity:
* Capability to submit suspect files to Agnitum automatically from the inside of the UI for even more analysis
* Support for mobile broadband devices under Windows 7
* Redesigned pop-up dialogs to get more intuitive operation
* Content filter and firewall operational issues under Windows 7 and Windows Vista
* Blocking by keywords issues
* Issues while streaming videos on YouTube
* Performance issues on Windows 7 machines
* Issues with all the BitTorrent clients (including performance issues)
* Anti-Malware issues
* Most commonly reported reasons for system crashes
* Decreased volume of Application Guard false positives
* Minor GUI fixes
| Views: 237 | Added by:
Only registered users can add comments.
Post Your vote
Rate my site
Total of answers:
Log in with uID
Old login form
None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server. The links are
provided solely by this site's users. The administrator of this site cannot be held
responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. You may not use this
site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so.
It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms.
Copyright @ Freeforall.ucoz.com
© 2017 |