Tuesday, 27/Jun/2017, 8:07:38 AM
Free Premium Account:Hotfile,Rapidshare,Real-debrid,Alldebrid,4Shared,Crocko,Freakshare,Mediafire,Extabit,Filefactory,Filejungle,filepost,Uploadstation,Uploading,Uploded & allso free full version software,movies,music,game & Many More...Click here Or,direct Visit our Forum :Enjoy With us FREEFORALL.UCOZ.COM
Like Us on Facebook
Click To visit
Welcome Back to -->>
How to Submit Articl...
How to use Cookie
How to use Reg file ...
Tips and Tricks
Premium Accounts Zone
Forgot your password ?
Register to be a member
Guest,You are not register,get Register & Chat/View Topic
Sharing Email addresses,othersite link and spamming to chatbox strictly prohibited. Don't warning,You will be banned.
» Symantec System Recovery 2011 10.0.0.39952 + Recovery Disk
Symantec System Recovery 2011 10.0.0.39952 + Recovery Disk
Symantec Backup Exec 2010 R2 integrated solution for backup and recovery of virtual and physical systems. Backup Exec 2010 provides comprehensive protection of data on disk or tape, and ensures recovery of data and systems regardless of whether the data is located on a file server, Windows, desktop, virtual server or server-critical applications such as Exchange, SQL or SharePoint.
To improve recovery software Backup Exec System Recovery supports flexible data protection in external repositories, such as an FTP location or secondary disk, and enhanced recovery with the help of new technologies cool images. Component Granular Restore Option enables fast recovery of individual messages Exchange, documents SharePoint, as well as files and folders through a single interface. Other features include support for the latest virtual environments including VMware ESX 3.5 and Microsoft Hyper-V, and integration with Symantec security and systems management. Stipulated in the Backup Exec System Recovery Manager centralized management simplifies administration by visualizing all the tasks of reconstruction systems. It is possible to centrally deploy, modify and maintain backup policies for local and remote systems, and dynamically track the status and quickly resolve any problems found. Product Backup Exec System Recovery is the gold standard in complete Windows system recovery for Windows environments of all sizes.
• The leading data protection solution for both physical and virtual environments with a level from desktops to servers.
• Integrated adaptable tool to eliminate duplication (using technology NetBackup PureDisk).
• Universal archiving tool (based on the Enterprise Vault).
• First introduced Granular Recovery Technology for virtual applications.
• The technology of partial recovery (Granular Recovery Technology, GRT) critical Microsoft applications in seconds.
• Three-level centralized configuration management, reporting and updating.
• Support for heterogeneous environments through the use of remote agents and options.
• Continuous Data Protection for Exchange, file servers, SQL servers and desktop data.
• Advanced integration capabilities with leading technologies and support multiple products.
• Protection of the growing volume of data while reducing storage costs and management.
• Optimizing the use of the physical and virtual environments with an integrated de-duplication technology.
• Automatic actions aimed at saving storage resources and management costs through efficient archiving and backup from a single console.
• Elimination of re-creating data backups Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory and SQL in a virtual environment with integrated protection VMware and Hyper-V.
• Restore individual emails Exchange, site elements and documents SharePoint, as well as the parameters of the Active Directory users from one-step backup.
• Easy management of local or distributed backup environment from a single console.
• Eliminating the need to allocate time for backup and that all the requirements for recovery point objectives through continuous backup.
• Support for the latest postal environment Lotus Domino 8.5
Home : http://www.symantec.com/
Available for users only
Available for users only
| Views: 189 | Added by:
Only registered users can add comments.
Post Your vote
Rate my site
Total of answers:
Log in with uID
Old login form
None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server. The links are
provided solely by this site's users. The administrator of this site cannot be held
responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. You may not use this
site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so.
It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms.
Copyright @ Freeforall.ucoz.com
© 2017 |