Wednesday, 28/Jun/2017, 1:23:55 AM
Free Premium Account:Hotfile,Rapidshare,Real-debrid,Alldebrid,4Shared,Crocko,Freakshare,Mediafire,Extabit,Filefactory,Filejungle,filepost,Uploadstation,Uploading,Uploded & allso free full version software,movies,music,game & Many More...Click here Or,direct Visit our Forum :Enjoy With us FREEFORALL.UCOZ.COM
Like Us on Facebook
Click To visit
Welcome Back to -->>
How to Submit Articl...
How to use Cookie
How to use Reg file ...
Tips and Tricks
Premium Accounts Zone
Forgot your password ?
Register to be a member
Guest,You are not register,get Register & Chat/View Topic
Sharing Email addresses,othersite link and spamming to chatbox strictly prohibited. Don't warning,You will be banned.
» easyHDR PRO 2.10.2
easyHDR PRO 2.10.2
easyHDR PRO 2.10.2 | 8 Mb[c]
easyHDR Pro without question, produces much Better results than I was ever able to produce with Photomatix. Over the years I have tried a lot of editing programs. EasyHDR has outperformed them all. The results look more like what I saw with my own eyes when I snapped the shutter. The Best shadow detail, more natural looking color and accurate color, too! The results are like night and day to Photomatix. EasyHDR is more reasonably priced. And for the quality of the edited image, less costly than nearly all editing software. Easier to use. Produces the finished edit in much less time. I have not found a program that will produce a better picture to print, of Landscapes, Nature & Wildlife, Portraits, Architectural and Interiors. Photomatix is just not this versatile. Considerable time has been spent making comparisons, as I feel it is my responsibility as a working photographer, to provide to my clients and customers, the Best Quality Image I can. And because I take pride my work, and I Enjoy photographing the Beauty that God has given us, and sharing these Joys with others!
• blend a sequence of photos taken at different exposure values into a High Dynamic Range (HDR) image
• tone map HDR image into an 8-bit per channel REALISTIC looking result that can be displayed on computer screen or printed
• align the input photos using manual-alignment feature (compensates for shift, scale, rotation and PERSPECTIVE) or...
...use auto-alignment feature, that compensates for shift as well as rotation
• adjust tone curve shape to fine-tune the contrast
• do post processing on the tone mapped result without any quantization losses - on floating point data (blur, sharpening, noise reduction, white balance, color tone adjust)
• convert and tone map RAW images from your digital camera
• load BMP, JPEG, 24/48/96-bit TIFF, FITS and Radiance RGBE file formats
• save as BMP, JPEG (without loosing EXIF headers), 24/48-bit TIFF or Radiance RGBE (.hdr)
• use batch processing option to automatically process tens of image sets without any user interaction
• language versions: English, polski, Español, Deutsch, Français, Русский, Italiano, Português & Brazilian
| Views: 235 | Added by:
Only registered users can add comments.
Post Your vote
Rate my site
Total of answers:
Log in with uID
Old login form
None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server. The links are
provided solely by this site's users. The administrator of this site cannot be held
responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. You may not use this
site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so.
It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms.
Copyright @ Freeforall.ucoz.com
© 2017 |