Tuesday, 27/Jun/2017, 2:46:58 PM
Free Premium Account:Hotfile,Rapidshare,Real-debrid,Alldebrid,4Shared,Crocko,Freakshare,Mediafire,Extabit,Filefactory,Filejungle,filepost,Uploadstation,Uploading,Uploded & allso free full version software,movies,music,game & Many More...Click here Or,direct Visit our Forum :Enjoy With us FREEFORALL.UCOZ.COM
Like Us on Facebook
Click To visit
Welcome Back to -->>
How to Submit Articl...
How to use Cookie
How to use Reg file ...
Tips and Tricks
Premium Accounts Zone
Forgot your password ?
Register to be a member
Guest,You are not register,get Register & Chat/View Topic
Sharing Email addresses,othersite link and spamming to chatbox strictly prohibited. Don't warning,You will be banned.
» UFS Explorer Standard Recovery 4.9.2
UFS Explorer Standard Recovery 4.9.2
UFS Explorer Professional Recovery allows data recovery from most existing RAID solutions, including mass NAS storages and even very specific RAID solutions. It embeds support of most RAID levels: JBOD, RAID 0,RAID 1,RAID 0+1,RAID 10, RAID 4, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 7 and their variations, full customization of RAID settings for striping, parity distribution and parity delays. This makes UFS Explorer Professional Recovery one of leading products for RAID recovery.
UFS Explorer Professional Recovery:
- RAID-oriented data recovery software. The main software purpose is data recovery after RAID failure. It supports virtual RAID reconstruction, damaged file system reconstruction as well as deleted files recovery from major file systems.
Raise Data Recovery:
- limited editions of UFS Explorer Standard Recovery. These software products have the same powerful logical data recovery tools like UFS Explorer Standard Recovery, but are limited to support of single file system only. The software fits best for one-time data recovery or in case only single file system is used.
Raise Data Recovery for Mobile:
- the Mobile edition of Raise Data Recovery for FAT software. The software shares the same data recovery logics and can run directly on Windows Mobile PDA or mobile phones.
The key product features include:
* Host OS: Supported Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server. UFS Explorer works with Windows 7.
* Multiple file systems: Supported FAT and NTFS (Windows); HFS+/HFSX and old HFS (Apple Mac OS); Ext2, Ext3, Reiser and XFS (Linux); UFS and UFS2 (Unix, BSD, Sun Solaris; both Sparc/Power and x86/x64 editions); traditional NWFS (Novell Netware); vendor customizations to XFS and UFS file systems.
* Multiple styles of disk partitions layout: Supported all major styles of disk partitions layout used with supported file systems.
* RAID recovery: only supported by version 4 with RAID Access Plugin - RAID Builder.
* Recovery: lost file systems recovery, deleted files recovery (undelete), damaged file systems reconstruction.
* Localization: UFS Explorer identifies localized file names even on non-unicode file systems and recognizes UTF-16, UTF-8 and ASCII with local code pages.
* Additional features: Save/restore scan results
Available for users only
| Views: 332 | Added by:
Only registered users can add comments.
Post Your vote
Rate my site
Total of answers:
Log in with uID
Old login form
None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server. The links are
provided solely by this site's users. The administrator of this site cannot be held
responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. You may not use this
site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so.
It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms.
Copyright @ Freeforall.ucoz.com
© 2017 |