Tuesday, 25/Jul/2017, 1:05:09 PM
Free Premium Account:Hotfile,Rapidshare,Real-debrid,Alldebrid,4Shared,Crocko,Freakshare,Mediafire,Extabit,Filefactory,Filejungle,filepost,Uploadstation,Uploading,Uploded & allso free full version software,movies,music,game & Many More...Click here Or,direct Visit our Forum :Enjoy With us FREEFORALL.UCOZ.COM
Like Us on Facebook
Click To visit
Welcome Back to -->>
How to Submit Articl...
How to use Cookie
How to use Reg file ...
Tips and Tricks
Premium Accounts Zone
Forgot your password ?
Register to be a member
Guest,You are not register,get Register & Chat/View Topic
Sharing Email addresses,othersite link and spamming to chatbox strictly prohibited. Don't warning,You will be banned.
» Zentimo xStorage Manager 18.104.22.1686
Zentimo xStorage Manager 22.214.171.1246
The Zentimo application was developed to be a powerful external drive manager. It saves time and extends user abilities on active work with flash-drives, portable drives, card readers and other gadgets.
• Safely remove in one click.
• Rename a device
• Change device image
• Hide unnecessary device from the menu
• Scan for hardware changes
• Stop all devices simultaneously
• Keyboard shortcuts for stopping a device or a menu
• The ability to remove unnecessary devices from the stop menu
• device names + rename
• Ability to stop SATA disk drives
• Allows you to remove hardware back
• Just a small menu where you can add the program \ files \ folder to your portable drive for fast start
• The program has a chance to test your portable gadgets on the speed of read \ write
Ability to assign the program to be launched:
- After connecting the device
- Before you turn off the device
- After stopping device
- After removing the device
- Add predefined template startup (antivirus scan a USB connection or run faylovay Manager)
Zentimo feature list:
Handy menu to control devices
This menu is aimed to do the most frequent tasks in a click and allows you to:
- See device drive size or empty space
- Rename a device
- Change a device image
- Hide a device from the menu
- Scan for hardware changes
- Stop all devices at once
Drive letter management
- Hiding drives of empty card reader slots
- Fixing a drive letter to a specific device
- Preventing assigning of specific drive letters to hot-plug devices
- You can change a drive letter or volume label quickly
Program autorun feature
- Assign programs to be launched on:
- After device connection
- Before device disconnection
- After device stopping
- After device removal
- Global or per-device settings
- Predefined templates to setup your antivirus, a file manager or something else
Portable application quick launcher
- Just a small menu where you can add programs \ files \ folders from your portable drive for quick launch
Real Safe Device Removal
- Display of processes preventing the device from being stopped ...
... and the ability to kill these processes ...
... or just to unlock them from the device
- Hotkeys to stop a device or call the menu
- Stopping of all devices at once
- Ability to stop SATA drives
- Returning just stopped device back
Honest Drive Speed Test
Most other drive speed testers measure only the read \ write speed of large files, displaying a theoretical drive speed. This is not related to real-life speed as we often write plenty of small files to external drives.
Our investigations shows that some flash drives have worse performance than other ones on writing of small files however their top performance at writing large files are the same.
Zentimo measures the file read \ write speeds of three different file sizes: small files (32 KB), medium files (3 MB) and large files (100 MB) and displays all those measurements as well as an average. The average speed calculated by Zentimo reflects your drives real performance more accurately than characteristics from the vendor's specification.
| Views: 234 | Added by:
Only registered users can add comments.
Post Your vote
Rate my site
Total of answers:
Log in with uID
Old login form
None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server. The links are
provided solely by this site's users. The administrator of this site cannot be held
responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. You may not use this
site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so.
It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms.
Copyright @ Freeforall.ucoz.com
© 2017 |