Tuesday, 23/May/2017, 7:07:13 PM
Free Premium Account:Hotfile,Rapidshare,Real-debrid,Alldebrid,4Shared,Crocko,Freakshare,Mediafire,Extabit,Filefactory,Filejungle,filepost,Uploadstation,Uploading,Uploded & allso free full version software,movies,music,game & Many More...Click here Or,direct Visit our Forum :Enjoy With us FREEFORALL.UCOZ.COM
Like Us on Facebook
Click To visit
Welcome Back to -->>
How to Submit Articl...
How to use Cookie
How to use Reg file ...
Tips and Tricks
Premium Accounts Zone
Forgot your password ?
Register to be a member
Guest,You are not register,get Register & Chat/View Topic
Sharing Email addresses,othersite link and spamming to chatbox strictly prohibited. Don't warning,You will be banned.
» PGI Workstation Complete v11.10 (x86x64)
PGI Workstation Complete v11.10 (x86x64)
PGI Workstation Complete v11.10 (x86/x64) | 811 MB
PGI Fortran Workstation includes The Portland Group’s native parallelizing/optimizing FORTRAN 77, Fortran 90/95/03 and HPF compilers for 64-bit x64 and 32-bit x86 processor-based Linux, Apple Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows workstations. PGI Fortran Workstation provides the features, quality, and reliability necessary for developing and maintaining advanced scientific and technical applications.
PGI C/C++ Workstation includes The Portland Group’s native parallelizing/optimizing OpenMP C++ and ANSI C compilers. The C++ compiler closely tracks the proposed ANSI standard and is compatible with cfront versions 2 and 3. All C++ functions are compatible with Fortran and C functions, so you can compose programs from components written in all three languages.
PGI Workstation includes the OpenMP and MPI enabled PGDBG parallel debugger and PGPROF performance profiler that can debug and profile up to eight local MPI processes. PGI Workstation also includes several versions of precompiled MPICH message passing libraries.
PGI Workstation includes a single user node-locked license for Linux, Mac OS X or Microsoft Windows. Volume packs of five or more single user node-locked licenses are also available. Volume packs are multi-platform; licenses may be mixed by operating system up to the maximum count. PGI Server offers the same features as PGI Workstation but includes a multi-user network floating license.
PGI Workstation for both Mac OS X and Windows consists of command-level versions of the PGI compilers and both command-level and graphical versions of the PGDBG debugger and PGPROF performance profiler. An integrated development environment (IDE) is neither provided nor supported. As a separate product, PGI Visual Fortran fully integrates PGI Fortran compilers and tools into Microsoft Windows using Microsoft Visual Studio.
This product targets 64-bit x64 and 32-bit x86 workstations with one or more single core or multi-core microprocessors.
* PGFORTRAN? native OpenMP and auto-parallel Fortran 95/03 compiler with CUDA extensions
* PGF77? native OpenMP and auto-parallel FORTRAN 77 compiler
* PGHPF? native data parallel compiler with full HPF language support (Linux only)
* PGCC? OpenMP and auto-parallel ANSI and K&R C compiler
* PGC++? OpenMP and auto-parallel C++ compiler
* PGDBG? OpenMP and MPI parallel graphical debugger
* PGPROF? OpenMP and MPI parallel graphical performance profiler
* Full support for the PGI Accelerator? programming model on x64+GPU (PGFORTRAN and PGCC only)
* Full 64-bit support on multi-core AMD64 and Intel 64
* Intel 64 and AMD Opteron optimizations including SSE4.2/AVX, SSE4a/ABM, prefetching, use of extended register sets, and 64-bit addressing
* PGI Unified Binary? technology combines into a single executable or object file code optimized for multiple AMD64 processors, Intel 64 processors or NVIDIA GPUs.
* Complete uniform development environment across 64-bit and 32-bit AMD and Intel processor-based systems running Linux, Mac OS X or Windows
* Full support for Fortran 95 extensions and numerous Fortran 2003 extensions.
* Full support for ANSI C99
* Full support for OpenMP 3.0 on up to 256 cores
* Support for 64-bit integers (-r8/-i8 compilation flags)
* Highly tuned Intel MMX and SSE intrinsics library routines (C/C++ only)
* One pass interprocedural analysis (IPA)
* Interprocedural optimization of libraries
* Profile feedback optimization
* Function inlining including library functions
* Vectorization, loop interchange, loop splitting
* Memory hierarchy and memory allocation optimizations including huge pages support
* Loop unrolling, loop fusion, and cache tiling
* Enhanced auto-parallelization of loops specifically optimized for multi-core processors
* Concurrent subroutine call support
* Extensive vectorization/optimization directives/pragmas support
* State-of-the-art dependence analysis and global optimization
* Invariant conditional removal
* Tuning for non-uniform memory access (NUMA) architectures
* Process/CPU affinity support in SMP/OpenMP applications
* Support for creating shared objects on Linux, dynamic libraries on Mac OS X and DLLs on Windows
* Tracking ANSI C++ Standarda??EDG 4.1 C++ front-end
* C++ Class member templates
* C++ partial specialization and ordering
* C++ explicit template qualification
* C/C++ extended asm support
* GNU style template instantiation
* GNU linkonce support
* Integrated cpp pre-processing
* Cray/DEC/IBM extensions (including Cray POINTERs & DEC STRUCTURES/UNIONS)
* Support for SGI-compatible DOACROSS in PGF77 and PGF95
* Threads-based auto-parallelization using Fortran
* Threads-based auto-parallelization of FOR loops in C/C++
* Full native OpenMP parallelization directives in Fortran
* Full native OpenMP parallelization pragmas in C/C++
* Byte swapping I/O for RISC/UNIX interoperability
* Full support for Common Compiler Feedback Format compiler optimization listings
* User modules simplify switching between multiple compiler environments/versions
* Includes optimized ACML (LAPACK/BLAS/FFT) math library supported on all targets
* Supports multi-threaded execution with Intel Math Kernel Libraries (MKL) 10.1 and later
* Optional PGI compiled IMSL Fortran numerical library available
* UNIX-compatible build/edit environment for Windows, including the BASH shell, vi editor, make, tar, gzip, sed, grep, awk, and over 100 other shell commands!
* Pre-validated de facto standard support libraries including NetCDF, F95 OpenGL, ATLAS, ScaLAPACK, FFTW, MPICH, MPICH2 and LAM MPI
* Interoperable with TotalView* (Linux only) and Allinea DDT.
* Fully interoperable with gcc, g77, and gdb
* Unconditional 30 day money back guarantee
Available for users only
| Views: 278 | Added by:
Only registered users can add comments.
Post Your vote
Rate my site
Total of answers:
Log in with uID
Old login form
None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server. The links are
provided solely by this site's users. The administrator of this site cannot be held
responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. You may not use this
site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so.
It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms.
Copyright @ Freeforall.ucoz.com
© 2017 |