Main » 2012 » February » 11 » Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus x86 (32bit) No Key Required
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus x86 (32bit) No Key Required
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus offers powerful new ways to deliver the best work - whether youre at work, at home or in school - the computers web browser, or smartphone. Engage your audiences attention and provide them with their ideas with enhanced tools. Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus include: Access, Excel, Infopath, Onenote, Outlook, Power Point, Publisher, Word.
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 Volume x86 English
SUPPORTING OPERATING SYSTEMS
Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) Windows Vista (all) Windows 7 (all)
Unfortunately this program will not install if you have an operating system older than Windows XP SP3 which is the latest version of Windows XP. But don't sweat it!! The update is pretty easy to fine XD
This program setup has been cracked to bypass the Serial Key Request, I installed this after it was cracked and it never has asked me for the Serial Key and it was fully activated the first time I used it. If your version did not activate upon installation; See the Activation step-by-step at the bottom of description.
All contained files were Scanned to ensure down-loader's safety. The Scan was issued using AVG 2012 Security Scan which has kept my computer clean and running ever since I got it.
1. Download .torrent and activate .torrent 2. After Files are downloaded; open containing folder and please seed for at least 24 hours 3. Multiple Choices Here!!! --- Click Setup. It will install all programs included --- You may individually install one or 2 programs if you don't need all of them by going into the folder with their name and click "(name of product)MUI" (Windows Installer Package) 4. Follow installation process 5. Enjoy the 100% FREE software XD
Some downloaders have said this is not activated when they set it up. From my experience the program worked just fine with installing and operating with NO SERIAL KEY REQUIRED. I made this software because I am a college student and I really needed the program and I thought I might as well help some other people out in my same situation!
How to activate office 2010 PERMANENTLY :
The notes are based on using Word, but any other Office 2010 application can be used (phone activation takes less than 2 minutes).
01. Disconnect internet, and start Word.
02. If the activation window appears close it.
03. Go to menu File, Help, Change Product Code, and then enter key:
04. Untick the "Activate over internet" box at the bottom, and click "Next".
05. In the window that appears click "Install".
06. When finished the Install process, close word an then reopen Word.
07. An activation window will appear (if not, go to menu File, Help, Activate).
08. Select the "Phone Activation" option, and click "Next".
09. Pick your country, then ring the number and follow the instructions.
10. When asked for your ID, input the code given in the Word activation window.
11. When asked which edition, choose business/volume use, used only on 1 pc.
12. A code will be given back, and enter the code into the activation box.
13. Click "Next", and Office will say that it's permanently activated.
14. Close Word (and any other Office 2010 application).
15. Restart Word, and go to Help to check the subscription status.
- If you don't get the automated system when calling then phone back in the evening or Sunday. - If you are put trough to an operator then just lie and they give you the code. - If you had used a kms activator previously for 180 day activation then just use the same activator to uninstall the kms process and any scheduled reactivation., you don’t need to deactivate Office.
DISCLAIMER: None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server. The links are
provided solely by this site's users. The administrator of this site cannot be held
responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. You may not use this
site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so.
It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms.