AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.
* Works automatically in the background
* Removes encryption (CSS) and region code (RPC) from DVDs
* Removes analogue copy protection (Macrovision)
* Removes features such as forced subtitles and warnings
* Decrypts without the need to save the data onto your hard-disk
* Decrypts 'on the fly'
* Prevents automatic launching of 'PC-friendly' software on video DVDs
* Allows adjustment of your monitor refresh rate for both NTSC and ... Read more »